Membership in the organization shall be open to individuals, agencies, groups, schools, and businesses engaged in and supportive of our mission and purposes. No one can become a member of this chapter, NONCA, without first satisfying the national NCA membership requirement. The members in the organization shall provide financial support for the New Orleans Chapter of the National Conference of Artists. Financial support can be provided through paying the appropriate membership fee, donations, patronage, and taxation. Membership and donation payments can mailed to 2226 South Salcedo Street, New Orleans, La 70125 or paid in this Web's "Store." Membership privileges include the right to attend general meetings, serve on committees, receive special consideration for NONCA events, and receive all NONCA publications, and discounts on some NONCA sponsored activities and artifacts.
- NCA Life Membership - $1,000.00 life members shall receive all privileges of active members for the rest of their natural life, and will not be obligated to pay annual membership dues to the Chapter. Lifetime membership is nontransferable.
- NCA Annual Membership - $50.00 annually; privileges include the right to attend general meetings, voting privileges, serve on committees, and hold elective office. General membership has to be renewed annually.
- NCA Student Membership - $25.00 annually; Individual attending an accredited school is eligible for NCA student membership.
- General Membership - $5.00 a month or $60.00 a year; privileges include the right to attend general meetings, voting privileges, serve on committees, and hold elective office. General membership has to be renewed annually.
- Student Membership - $2.50 a month or $30.00 a year; students are encouraged to join and attend NONCA general meetings. Student members will have all rights and privileges as a general member. Students must be 24 years or younger to receive student membership rates if in school. Students may be eligible for Chapter-wide elective office once they reach 18 years of age.
- School/Institutional Membership - $250.00; schools, institutions, and organizations that are supportive of the aims and objectives of NONCA will receive all designated publications, and discounts on NONCA sponsored activities and artifacts. A member in this category can designate one representative to attend general meetings. School/Institutional membership must be renewed annually. The school, institution, or organization’s representative shall have all rights as a general member, but cannot hold office in the chapter.
- Patrons Membership - $100-$500; Persons desiring membership as a patron should be interested in the affairs of the organization and in agreement with Article of the Constitution. Patron membership must be renewed annually.